Join us Saturday, November 14, for a free clinic on winter and nighttime bike riding! Don’t store your bike just yet – the fall and winter seasons are great times to ride, and we’ll share the tips and tricks to keep you as safe as possible.
November 14, 2015 from 3 to 5pm
Northeast Neighborhood Library
330 7th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
downstairs meeting room
Topics will include:
- Choosing the right clothing and gear
- Riding in different weather conditions
- Navigating streets when it’s dark
- Bonus: bring your favorite gear for show-and-tell!
Come out and meet BWBDC members, and bring your favorite winter/weather/night riding gear for show-and-tell!
This clinic is free and open to Black Women Bike members and guests.
- Bikes are not necessary and will not be allowed in the library
- Bring your favorite piece of gear for show-and-tell
- This clinic is for riders of ALL levels
- Childcare not provided
Thank you for RSVPing so we know how many to expect. 🙂
Please RSVP in the Facebook event page.