We’ll meet and end at the Anacostia Metro Station at 9:00am on Saturday, July 18, by the bike share hub, with a start time of 9:30am. There is free parking at the Metro and a bike share station for those who need to rent bikes. We will ride the Anacostia Trail. The ride is for Ladies only, and you must have a hamlet to ride, and each rider should bring water with her.
– This is a NO DROP ride – no one will be left behind
– You must have a HELMET to ride with BWBDC
– Bring your own WATER and please, please hydrate well BEFORE the ride
– ALL LEVELS are welcome
– There are Capital Bikeshare stations nearby (no excuses!)
This ride is for women only.
Meet up point:
1. Anacostia Metro Station by the Capital Bikeshare hub.
2. Please be ready to roll, hydrated, tires pumped, helmets on, and wheels down at 9:30am. See you then!
3. If weather poses an issue, check the Facebook event page or call the BWBDC voice mail at 202-810-4BWB (4292) and listen for the message.