Join us Saturday, November 1, for a free clinic on winter and nighttime bike riding! Don’t store your bike just yet – the fall and winter seasons are great times to ride, and we’ll share the tips and tricks to keep you as safe as possible.
Topics will include:
– Choosing the right clothing and gear
– Riding in different weather conditions
– Navigating streets when it’s dark
– Bonus: bring your favorite gear for show-and-tell!
Come out and meet BWBDC members, and bring your favorite winter/weather/night riding gear for show-and-tell!
This clinic is free and open to Black Women Bike members and guests. Please note:
– This clinic is for riders of ALL levels
– Bikes are not necessary and will not be allowed in the library
– Bring your favorite piece of gear for show-and-tell
– Childcare not provided
Saturday, November 1
12:00 – 2:00pm
330 7th St NE
Washington, DC 20002